29 Jul Interview questions you need to ask
With the present siuation limiting new job possibilities, make sure in an interview that you show you are switched on by asking all the right questions.
To help, we have listed the top things you need to know before changing jobs.
- Will my tax and insurance be paid?
- What hours will I work?
- When will my days off be?
- What are the arrangements for public and paid holidays?
- Will I be able to take my annual holiday allowance all at once, for example, to visit family who are far away?
- Will I be paid for overtime – such as babysitting, working late or working at the weekend?
- What happens if I am sick or need time off work?
- Do I get breaks during the day for meals?
- If I am living-in, do I eat the same food as my employer and share their kitchen?
- Will I have to wear a uniform?
The Graham Agency, working with you.