Good Covid -19 Safety Procedures For Domestic Staff
Yes, the main Covid-19 rules have been removed, but working in a household as a member of domestic staff, there are actions YOU can take to help protect everyone in the house…including yourself.
The following are relevant extracts taken from the UK government advice dated April this year and so are the most up to date.
The following procedures (not rules) are recommended to reduce the spread of Covid-19 infection:
- Regularly clean frequently touched surfaces and shared rooms like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wash your hands regularly using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser, particularly after coughing and sneezing.
- Keep rooms well ventilated.
- Catch coughs and sneezes in disposable tissues and put them straight in the bin.
- Avoid unnecessary contact.
- Use a face covering if you need to spend time in shared spaces
The Graham Agency, working with you.