Vital Interview Questions You Need To Ask
In the present situation of the UK opening up, but with continuing Covid-19 infections, there are questions you need to ask in a job
Interview. Some relate to protection issues, others to important job issues. This list will ensure you ask all the right things.
- Is the property Covid-19 safe and what measures have been put in place to ensure that is the case?
- If I have to open the front door to visitors, do I wear a mask?
- Do I have instructions about visitors and them wearing a mask?
- Do I need to be fully vaccinated?
- Have the potential employers been fully vaccinated?
- Have other staff been fully vaccinated?
- Will my tax and insurance be paid?
- What hours will I work?
- When will my days off be?
- What are the arrangements for public and paid holidays?
- Will I be able to take my annual holiday allowance all at once, for example, to visit family who are far away?
- Will I be paid for overtime – such as babysitting, working late or working at the weekend?
- What happens if I am sick or need time off work?
- Do I get breaks during the day for meals?
- If I am living-in, do I eat the same food as my employer and share their kitchen?
- Will I have to wear a uniform?
The Graham Agency, working with you.