What questions must I ask at my job interview?
What questions must I ask at my job interview? See our winning list below:
You may be an old hand at job interviews, or a nervous first timer, either way you don’t want to leave with important questions unanswered.
To help you through the interview, we have produced an instant memory guide for vital questions. Print this out and put it in your pocket.
Interview day. It’s a winner!
- Will my tax and insurance be paid by my employer?
- What hours will I work?
- When will my days off be?
- What are the arrangements for public and paid holidays?
- Will I be able to take my annual holiday allowance all at once, for example, to visit family who are far away?
- Will I be paid for overtime – such as babysitting, working late or working at the weekend and at what rate?
- What happens if I am sick or need time off work?
- Do I get breaks during the day for meals?
- If I am living-in, do I eat the same food as my employer and share their kitchen?
- Will I have to wear a uniform?
All the best at your interview
The Graham Agency, working with you.