CALL 0044 20 7118 0122

Can they travel?

If staff only have a domestic visa, then they cannot travel. if they have indefinite leave to remain then they can travel with a schengen visa, which costs 60 euros. this allows the holder to travel freely in the schengen (europe) area (25 countries).

Recent News

News Archives